Workshop: Success As A Professional Organizers
“Success as a Professional Organizer”
Seminar presented by Donna D. McMillan
McMillan & Company Professional Organizing
LEARN the ABC’s of a Professional Organizing business …everything you’ve wanted to know, but were afraid to ask!!!
Building a Professional Organizing Business?
All your life, you’ve been an “organized” person. Whenever family, friends, co-workers or employers needed someone who could quickly solve a clutter or chaos problem, you could provide the solutions! You have enjoyed helping others to become more organized ever since you can remember, and your organizational abilities and talents have increased through career experiences.
Now, you’d like to use all your valuable skills and succeed with your own service-oriented Professional Organizing business … but you don’t know how or where to begin!
Do you want to … save time and money while starting and operating your business?avoid mistakes and frustrations while promoting your services?quickly learn tips and techniques to succeed as a business owner?
5-hour training course where you will learn the answers to …
- How will I find clients and promote my unique services?
- What marketing tools and techniques work for this type of business?
- How should I run my company if I never owned a business before?
- What professional documents, insurances and practices are important?
- How can I accomplish goals without wasting money and time?
- What mistakes have others encountered in the past?
- How should I work with clients using hands-on organizing techniques?
- Why do I need to know numerous solutions for clients’ situations?
Learn the Secrets for Success from an experienced Professional Organizer!
Course includes notebook filled with examples and detailed information.
Recommended Reading: A Manual For Professional Organizers
For fees, dates, times and location in West Los Angeles
— or to schedule workshops in your city —
Reservations required. Discount for NAPO members.
Check, M.O., Visa & MC accepted.
call 310-391-7392 or send email.